Wondering what 2012 will bring for the IT world?
- Emergence of Cloud Integration: The SaaS tsunami comes ashore and leaves major integration challenges in its wake. This wake will hit every organization.
- Big Data yin and yang: We have the platform and the tools. 2012 will see growth in adoption Big Data platforms around Hadoop and disillusionment as many realise that map reduce isn’t a silver bullet.
- PaaS Mania and Shake Out: 2011 saw the emergence of PaaS vendors. 2012 is the year where we ‘ll see many more, but only a few platforms will achieve dominance. Here’s what you need to look for.
- The Enterprise Goes Mobile 2.0: Richer mobile applications pulling from multiple data sources will emerge this year.
- The Web Goes Real Time: Increasingly, streaming APIs will make real time interactions commonplace.
Each of these trends will impact your technology strategy in 2012-2013. Ross will be discussing and answering questions about these topics and joining the dots between these trends where Open APIs are the key to success.This MuleSoft webinar is being hosted on January 12, 2012.
Ross Mason, MuleSoft Founder and CTO
No related posts.